Damon Australia Pty. Ltd. is a specialist manufacture of conveyors and conveyor rollers. We are seeking a technician with expertise in conveyors to join our team in our Craigieburn manufacturing plant.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
· Manufacturing conveyor components,
· Final assembly of conveyors and associated equipment,
· Site installation and commissioning of conveyors and equipment at the client’s premises,
· Repairs and maintenance of our equipment.
As a suitable candidate, you will require the following key attributes;
· Proven ability in assembling, installing and servicing conveyors including belt conveyors, roller conveyors, diverters, etc.
· Strong mechanical aptitude,
· The ability to read manufacturing and assembly drawings,
· The capacity to resolve mechanical assembly issues,
· A good eye for detail and aptitude for quality control,
· Accuracy in measuring,
· Safety conscious,
· Maintain a high standard of workmanship without supervision,
· Current drivers license,
· Mature and responsible attitude,
Neat and tidy personal presentation,