Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Damon Australia Pty. Ltd. is a specialist manufacture and importer of conveyors, conveyor rollers and materials handling equipment. We are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer with a desire to work in the conveying and materials handling industry to join our team in our Craigieburn office.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will receive senior engineering support and work alongside experienced professionals. You will work towards becoming accomplished in the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop conveyor system layouts as per specifications and client requirements for client approval.
- Manage the approval process of equipment and layout drawings.
- Communicate with the sales team as to the progress of the project and notify them of any variations to the scope.
- Develop conveyor parts drawings for manufacture.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure equipment and components are supplied in a timely manner so that project delivery dates are met.
- Ensure the quality of equipment and components meet acceptable quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with customers with regards to delivery and installation of projects.
- Ensure final documentation and manuals are provided.
As a suitable candidate, you will require the following key attributes;
- Recently completed diploma, bachelor degree or masters degree in mechanical engineering.
- Proficient in Inventor and AutoCAD software.
- The ability to communicate in Mandarin and translate drawings and documents from Mandarin to English and vice versa.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- A good eye for detail and aptitude for quality control.
- Mature and responsible attitude.
- Neat and tidy personal presentation.