Damon Australia Pty. Ltd. is a specialist manufacture of conveyors and conveyor rollers. We are seeking a technician with expertise in conveyors to join our team in our Craigieburn manufacturing plant.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Manufacturing conveyor components,
- Final assembly of conveyors and associated equipment,
- Site installation and commissioning of conveyors and equipment at the client’s premises,
- Repairs and maintenance of our equipment.
As a suitable candidate, you will require the following key attributes;
- Proven ability in assembling, installing and servicing conveyors including belt conveyors, roller conveyors, diverters, etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude,
- The ability to read manufacturing and assembly drawings,
- The capacity to resolve mechanical assembly issues,
- A good eye for detail and aptitude for quality control,
- Accuracy in measuring,
- Safety conscious,
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship without supervision,
- Current drivers license,
- Mature and responsible attitude,
- Neat and tidy personal presentation,