Lineshaft Driven Conveyors
The Damon line-shaft driven roller conveyors allow complex power transmission to conveyor rollers, diverters, etc. by utilizing only one drive unit thereby reducing the total number of drives required in a system. Overall cost of the system is reduced as fewer drive units are required. This reduces the associated cost of wiring and motor controls as well as lowering the running costs of the system. The clean, quiet and flexible system is the optimal solution for distribution centres, assembly, food, medicine and many other applications.
- Clean, low-noise, economical.
- Flexible design, easy to modify.
- Standard, modular design.
- Static accumulation of goods.
- Long service life.
- Easy maintenance, low cost.