Narrow Belt Merge Conveyors
The narrow belt merge conveyor is widely used is conveyor sortation systems. Damon’s MB-D1002 narrow belt merge conveyor is modular in design. Multiple standard belt modules are fixed side by side on the frame. One drive roller drives the narrow belts in all modules. A unique tensioning and offset device is used to adjust the tension and tracking for each belt module. It provides high performance thanks to its new mechanical design to improve reliability and life cycle.
- Fast assembly / dis-assembly.
- Standard product, low cost.
- High speed, low noise.
- Unique tensioning and tracking device.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Stable and reliable conveying.