Eurosort Split Tray Sorter
Eurosort flat tray sorters meet the requirements for high volume, single item sorting in many different industries. Goods to be sorted are delivered to the sorter by conveying equipment and either loaded automatically or manually by an operator. Connected to the WCS (warehouse control system) and controlled by software, the sorter automatically sorts the goods to free fall or exit chutes into shipping cartons or totes. Through continuous innovation, the Eurosort flat sorter can achieve rates of 5,000 to 28,000 pieces / hour. Components are designed for an optimized, easy to operate system which is cost effective with simple installation and easy maintenance.
- Safe manual induction and automatic induction.
- Directly sort into transport cartons or totes, no chutes needed, relative low input.
- Minimum footprint needed because of high drop position.
- Simple, reliable and easy to maintain.
- Suitable for items that are difficult to be handled e.g. irregular shape / round items / item not packaged / soft items / item non-conveyable.