3214 / 3224 Series Polymer Single / Double Sprocket Accumulating Roller
- With typical friction driven accumulation, the accumulation force is related to the load capacity.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- Compared with steel sprockets, selecting the polyamide sprocket roller as the drive element greatly reduces the running noise.
- Suitable for conveying weight 10 - 30kg.
- Temperature range: -5oC ~ +40oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.