Tangential Driven Roller Conveyors
Rollers fitted with sprockets are driven tangentially via a chain that runs within the side frame. When fitted with accumulation rollers it provides the ability to accumulate product with very low line pressure. Curved sections utilise side bow chain and are fitted with tapered rollers designed to ensure that if product enters the curve straight it will exit the curve straight.
- Aluminium profile side frames.
- Galvanised steel, stainless steel or PVC rollers.
- Tee slots allow simple installation of control sensors peripherals.
- Positive drive and accumulation rollers available.
- Integrated side guides and cable channels.
- Low maintenance.
- Modern, aesthetic appearance.