2250 Series Poly-Vee Pulley Conveyor Roller
- The poly-vee pulley is located at the end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area making the conveying smooth, high speed and low noise.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- ISO9982 PJ series poly-vee. Total of 9 grooves at 2.34mm pitch.
- Optional steel drive head available.
- Various PJ belt lengths available to suit different pitch of rollers.
- Suitable for high speed applications. Maximum speed varies with roller length and diameter. Maximum speed up to 120m/min.
- Temperature range: -5oC ~ +40oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.