2280 Series Timing Belt Pulley Conveyor Roller
- The polymer timing belt pulley is located at the end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area making the conveying smooth, high speed and low noise.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- It has a greater conveying capacity which is suitable for medium load conveying.
- It has a compact construction and simple design without the need for tensioning.
- It is more efficient without slip providing synchronous conveying.
- Its positioning is precise when used with motor driven rollers.
- It is suitable for clean room and other harsh environment with the use of PU synchronous belt.
- Compared with traditional belt drive, it is waterproof (no skidding) and has the ability to work in certain bad environments.
- It requires no lubrication and easily maintained.
- Various synchronous belt lengths available to match the different centre pitch of the roller.
- Suitable for high speed applications. Maximum speed varies with roller length and diameter. Maximum speed up to 120m/min.
- Temperature range: -5oC ~ +40oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.