2311 / 2321 Series Steel Single / Double Sprocket Conveyor Roller
- Welding the steel sprocket to the steel tube gives it the capacity to transmit high torque and meet the requirements for heavy duty transportation.
- The precision ball bearing is pressed tightly into the steel bearing housing for maximum durability.
- The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
- The covering on the outside of the sprocket protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- Temperature range: -20oC ~ +80oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.
Steel Flange (Welded Type)
- Forms a pathway for the product being conveyed.
- Steel flange and tube are welded together making it strong and durable.
- Suitable for zinc plated steel tube only.
Aluminium Flange (Clamp Type)
- Aluminum flange is clamped onto the tube with bolts. Suitable for medium duty.
- Flange position is adjustable according to the size of the goods.
- Suitable for stainless steel tube and hard chrome plated pipe.