2624 Series Polymer Sprocket Tapered Sleeve Conveyor Roller
- Based on the 2224 Series, fitted with a grey polypropylene taper sleeve; abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
- Using the polyamide sprocket roller as the drive element reduces the running noise.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- To avoid abrasion between the sprocket and chain, the angle between tapered rollers should not exceed 5°.
- The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 50kg.
- Temperature range: -5oC ~ +40oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.