1500 Series Steel Gravity Tapered Conveyor Roller
- Steel tapered rollers are constructed with welded end caps. The bearing is pressed tightly into the steel bearing housing for maximum durability.
- The load capacity is greater than plastic bearing.
- The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- The taper can be customized (standard 3.6°).
- The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 200kg.
- Temperature range: -10oC ~ +80oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.