2521 Series Sprocket Steel Tapered Conveyor Roller
- Welding the steel sprocket to the tapered steel tube gives it the capacity to transmit high torque making it suitable for medium/heavy duty loads.
- The environmental working conditions are broad. They can be used in both high and low temperature applications.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- The taper can be customized (standard 3.6°).
- Narrow tooth sprockets are used to provide smooth roller rotation.
- The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 200kg.
- Temperature range: -10oC ~ +80oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.