2660 Series Double Grooved O-Belt Pulley Tapered Sleeve Conveyor Roller
- Based on the 2260 Series, fitted with a grey polypropylene taper sleeve; abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
- The O-belt pulley is located the end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area avoiding interference between the O-belt and the conveyed goods.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- Because there is no grooving of the tube, the tube will not have any distortion and the roller will run more smoothly.
- The load capacity of the roller depends upon the drive capacity of the O-belt.
- The weight of single items should not exceed 30kg.
- Temperature range: -5oC ~ +40oC.
For more information, click here to go to our roller technical support page.