The mild steel spiral chute are proven performers which allow the smooth transfer of products from one level down to the next without jamming. When used in accumulation mode, the products are self-starting.
- The mild steel spiral chute offers significant benefits over existing conventional designs ;
- Materials move through the chute at a constant velocity due to computer aided design.
- The possibility of breakdown is eliminated since there is no power required and no moving parts.
- There is minimal cost involved with operation and maintenance.
- The low friction surface material has excellent sliding qualities which remain unaffected by unfavourable conditions such as high humidity.
- The chute can be utilized for accumulation as the surface material permits self-starting of product that has been stopped in the chute.
- The chute is very durable and the surface is extremely wear resistant ensuring long life.